LiFT Learning, an EdTech startup providing an innovative project-based learning platform to K12 schools, is looking for an experienced, energetic sales professional to join our team.
- Do you enjoy working on a tight-knit team with a mission to elevate education and opportunity for all youth?
- Are you passionate about connecting educators with solutions that really matter?
- Are you driven to meet exciting challenges while making a real difference?
We are searching for a high energy and personable individual who is self-driven, independent, works exceedingly well on a team and loves to learn. Our ideal candidate is an advocate who believes in the power and importance of student voice and choice, has strong consultative sales skills, and has a passion to succeed. Familiarity with the principles of project- and competency-based learning will be essential to engage credibly with school leaders. Culture is super important to us and we aim to build a top-performing, diverse team who all enjoy working and innovating together.
As a LiFT Sales Representative, you will be responsible for helping our best-in-class learning platform reach a wider audience of adopters. Your ability to create and close new sales opportunities in a niche market of progressive K-12 educators is key.
What does the job entail?
- Execute on all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to ongoing relationship management.
- Build and refine internal sales processes, continuously evaluating their efficacy to drive operational improvements.
- Identify prospects in our target markets (primarily in the U.S.) and qualify incoming leads, driving sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Engage with school superintendents and administrators to understand their needs and communicate the value proposition of our competency-based learning platform.
- Continuously follow up with schools who are interested, to help them overcome barriers to implementing our learner-centered solution.
- Conduct online product demos with prospects, both individuals and teams.
- Track all sales activities within the CRM system.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to improve lead quality and conversion rates.
- Work in partnership with our school success team to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Gather and communicate market feedback and industry intelligence while reporting your experiences, challenges and progress to the organization.
- Actively network to create authentic, meaningful and long-lasting relationships with a variety of stakeholders in the education field.
- Manage a portfolio of prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Plan & strategize marketing activities with the Marketing team.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ Years of Sales experience at a SaaS company, with contacts in the K12 market
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and tenacious individual, able to manage a large book of business.
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base.
- Experience in understanding customer needs and articulating solutions.
- Knowledge of the education ecosystem, including emerging trends toward competency-based education, project-based learning and portfolio assessment.
- Ability to strategically engage with and navigate across networks of various school and district stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to present credibly and effectively.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to work well in an early-stage startup environment.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in an Ed Tech company and/or education setting strongly preferred.
- The drive and commitment to achieve personal and company goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with an amazing group of people who welcome your ideas and expertise, and are committed to your success
- Sell/market an innovative product perfectly timed to meet core needs of transformational schools
- Fully Remote - Work from Anywhere
- Potential to assume a leadership role
- Unlimited Personal Time-Off
LiFT Learning is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000 base salary + commission, DOE
If you are qualified and wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume below.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All submissions are held in the strictest confidence.